18.9.07

O verdadeiro artista: jornalista da BBC, chefe da Central do governo, assessor 'estatal' dos McCann...

(CNN - Londres, 18.9.07): «The new spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann has insisted that the parents of missing Madeleine are ‘innocent victims of a heinous crime.’ (…) Former BBC reporter Clarence Mitchell has given up his job with the British government to take up the role after Justine McGuinness -- the McCanns' spokesperson for the past three months -- stood down last weekend.

Mitchell told reporters on Tuesday: ‘I am extremely grateful to Kate and Gerry for asking me to return to become their official spokesman.

‘To speak on their behalf, therefore, I have resigned from my role as director of the Central Office of Information's media monitoring unit within the Cabinet Office in Whitehall.

(…) ‘Therefore, I wish to stress that from now on I am in no way speaking on behalf of the British government.’ (…) Mitchell said he spent nearly a month with the McCanns in Portugal while representing the Foreign and Commonwealth Office between May and June.» (…)

Etiquetas: , ,

Site Meter